WebMiSi company takes safety and security of its users during investment process as its topmost priority. To provide for constant and uninterrupted user access to our system and ensure their best investment experience in a secure environment, the specialists of our company have realized the following technical solutions:
- The company website is hosted at a dedicated server reliably protected from DDOS attacks, secure from hacking attempts and other malicious actions.
- User private data is stored at a secure database in encrypted form that prevents from unauthorized access of third parties.
- The project operates at the newest, individually developed, secure and reliable custom script.
- All user interactions with our investment platform are protected by secure 256-bit encryption with SSL certificate from Sectigo RSA.
- All company and user’s financial assets are stored at secure hacker-proof cold wallets.
This way the company implements a full complex of measures to protect its users and provide for the safety of their assets.
User payment security guidelines
Every participant of our project is personally responsible for the security of their funds outside our system. To ensure reliable protection of your money while dealing with cryptocurrencies and electronic payment systems, you must practice to observe the following simple rules.
- Regularly check the hardware you use to access your e-currency accounts for viruses and malware. Make sure you have latest Antivirus software installed.
- Use different email addresses for registration in payment systems, and for general purposes.
- Never click on suspicious links in e-mail messages; they can lead to phishing sites that hackers can use to steal your login data and compromise your financial accounts.
- Use complex passwords consisting of long combinations of letters, numbers and special characters to access cryptocurrency and e-currency wallets. Keep your passwords and login data in a safe place, preferably on flash drives or written on paper, out of the reach of unauthorized persons.
Payment security recommendations
While working with Perfect Money, turn on security settings including personal identification by browser and IP with access through e-mailed PIN. Additionally, we recommend you to activate the code card to confirm payments and other transactions in the system.
When you add funds and make a deposit, at the moment of payment confirmation when you are transferred to PM payment interface make sure you are at secure connection. Check the presence of a lock sign at the address bar. After the payment has been completed, don’t forget to click on ‘Continue’ button to get back to our site and transfer you payment data to our system. Otherwise the payment will not be credited automatically to your account.
Every time you order withdrawal make sure that you have a correct wallet number in your account settings. Payouts are instant and automatic, therefor you will not be able to cancel or dispute the payment.
To invest with crypto currencies in our project we suggest that you use crypto wallets from reliable providers. Give preference to wallets where your crypto assets are under your complete control, with private keys available. If you have the private keys, you can easily restore access to your funds in case of trouble. It is not recommended to use wallets locked to currency exchanges when working with our system.
When you add funds and make a deposit, make sure the payment address and amount has been copied correctly, and you have enough funds to pay blockchain transaction fees on top of your deposit amount. Otherwise the payment will not be credited automatically to your account. After the transfer was made wait for the necessary number of confirmations, then make certain that the funds were credited to your account balance.
While ordering a withdrawal, make sure that you have a correct wallet number in your account settings. Payouts are instant and automatic, therefor you will not be able to cancel or dispute the payment. You can follow the payment progress in corresponding blockchain explorer by transaction ID.